OJS 3 Themes
As you, we agree that OJS 3 is very important for journal management but it would be crazy ridiculous that, OJS themes sell online on very expensive price. Hence, it drives our team to design specific OJS theme that has clean look and feel but with very affordable price. The pro version also improve the compatibility with Right to left language.
We provide is OJS 3 theme or template crafted with unique and modern style. This templates support Open Journal Systems / OJS 3 version with responsive feature. We provide downloadable PSD files and detailed documentation to help you implement this template or theme.
We also provide free OJS 3 theme so it’s your option to choose between the pro version or the free version. The free OJS link download is provided below, just roll down
OJS 3 themes
Our Profesional Team :
Dont Make your OJS site like old manuscript
Did you know that the OJS displayed is one of the factors that show the credibility and quality of online journals published by your institution ? This will also be one of the factor that increase the interest of other authors to contribute to your online journal.
Just don’t let your OJS site look old and boring. We believe that the OJS should allow the scientist convenient on the creation of new knowledge or disseminating it to the whole community professionally.
Make it looks profesional by using our OJS 3 Theme :
Open Journal System Template
Academic Pro - For OJS 3 Theme
Academic Pro is frontend OJS 3 website template built with of popular boostrap 3 and font awesome integration. This theme extends the default look of open journal systems version 3. Fully responsive and packed with essential journal features.
Installation is very easy, just upload this to your host and activate on your specific journal of OJS sites, just as easy as activating an ojs 3 theme plugin
This theme can be used both in the main page of your OJS site or the specific journal sites. It means that with one purchase you can use this theme on your journal OJS sites. This OJS 3 template can be used in the frontend of your OJS 3 page.
Packed with 5 different theme style (as seen on demo). For developer, you can easily change the image header to suit your institution color theme.
Academic Pro OJS theme is fully supported for OJS Version 3 website. Purchased theme includes the free PSD files used in this theme, theme and the complete documentation as theme guide.
We dedicated our team to your satisfaction, that why we give you support and update.
We give you support if you need our help to implement this theme, Contact us via WA or email and we will contact you ASAP. Buy this product now.
Note that the product and all services regarding of this product need minimum OJS version 18.104.22.168.
Setup the color of the theme based on your journal brand by selecting unlimited color without coding required
Add Badge dimension citation counter by using DOI as parameter*
Crossmark / Crossreff integrations
Academic Free - For OJS 3 Theme
Tell me who does not like free item. Hope always be there, Yes we provide the free version of this theme. We call it academic free theme, you can download the free theme by subscribe to our email newsletters. Wonder what the differences between two ?
Academic Pro Bundle
- Priority Support (we appreciate your buy for this so we must pay you back)
- 5 Different style option
- 12 Boostrap style
- PSD Files Included
- Priority Update
- Professional Article Detail design
- Effortless Google indexing and Microsoft academia Indexing Optimization
- The First theme for OJS 3 that is made and optimized for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ⚡️
- Carousel Logo Feature with responsive and smart slide
- Beautiful Menu Sidebar Feature with animation effect
- Mini Statistic Feature on the article reading & downloading
- Article Date History Of Process (Submitted, Acceptance, Published)
- Unlimited Color Picker 🌈
- Badge dimension citation counter
- Option to show DOI on journal index page
- Crossref / Crossmark button
- Better support for Right to Left (RTL) ✅
- More feature to come
- It has price (Thank for your support ❤️ )
How to get Academic Free ?
Please put your email below, so we would personally send you the academic free – ojs 3 theme, Free no charge, just free.
Theme features that suit your need :
The modern look of the design, that not only thing that we concern as we crafted for this theme. We also built for what most OJS themes cannot offer. Our principles are the simplicity and functionality and we work hard to implement it. Here what our theme offers :
Google Scholar Indexing
Made to compatible with google scholar indexing. With this theme your journal would be faster to get indexed by Google Scholar and Dublin Core. We also optimized the journal indexing for Google Search. Rocket Indexing for your journal ⚡️
Journal Date Tracking
On the article page, we provide as public view the date process of journal (Submitted, Accepted, Published). Show how fast the process of your team editor for publishing. This Feature can be disabled on the theme configuration.
Statistic Mini Counter
We add statistic counter for any article on you journal / issue. This automatically recount by any activity of user either reading the article or download any attachments. Let the world know the popularity of your article 📊
Logo Index Carousel with Animation
Easy to add any indexed logo with simple and elegant animation. Make your journal attractive and show how popular is your journal and networked by many indexing engine.
Effortless Indexing for Google Scholar and Optimized for Microsoft Academia
This optimization only available on the pro version.
Our theme is fully charge for academic indexing purpose . We crafted the code of our theme to be compatible with by what google scholar indexing and Microsoft Academic guidelines recommendation. As the result you just need to activate the plugin and sit tight as the indexing service would be love and fast ⚡️ to put your journal to their index searching.
Let you as scholars be more productive and focus on doing research rather than doing this administrative work.
Academic Pro OJS 3 Templates Demo :
Click the demo to test online preview of this theme
Right To left (Arabic)
Buy this theme now
With Priority Support
We also provide service for custom customization.
Drop email if you need more customization and custom built
Payment Support (more to come) :
*Direct Transfer to BRI applied to Indonesian customer only
Others Product :
We Also provide OJS 2 Theme
If you need OJS 2 Theme, we also provide it with beautiful and sleek design. The Enlighten OJS 2 Theme is provided with 2 different style. Can be used in the main page of journal or the spesific journal
Check Demo of OJS 2 theme - Enlighten here
If you need more info or custom themes contact us on :
Library used by this theme :
Our Professional OJS Services :
- OJS 3 ready theme
- Custom development for OJS theme
- Add custom specific feature to OJS site.
- Create cover and others image asset to your journal with professional design
- Fix any issues regarding on OJS theme
Installation, Fix and Setup
- Setup any new OJS with security hardened and performance tuning
- Fix any issues of OJS
- Setup any configuration for OJS features
- Upgrade 2 to OJS 3 or to the latest without need to repost any content
OJS Managed Host
- Free OJS Security update
- Hardened Security
- External automatic cloud daily backup
- Priority support anytime.
- Free theme update Forever
What our client said about our products and services ?
Our theme and OJS services has been used for online journal world wide from Australia, Ghana, Pakistan, Indonesia and others country.
We can say without hesitation our products are very compatible with OJS and we give best services for our clients.
Check the theme review here (Indonesian Language) :
Need to check this theme on action. Please run this video review by one of our customer.
As you know this video even created by our satisfied customer to review our product.
Make sure you check this review before implement the theme for your journal.
How to buy :
We support Paypal payment.
If you are from Indonesia you can also click this link to make bank transfer to buy this theme.
Need help? please email or send message to our whatapps link.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is single journal license ?
Single journal license means that you can use our product on your journals (maximum 1 journal) that published by your institution. However you can use the theme index homepage (page that show list of journal) for all of your journals. Mass buy ? talk to us we would give you special discount.
Does this theme purchase include installation ?
Yes or no. If you buy the basic package (listed on our pricing page) we don’t provide installation but we provide detailed documentation and support. Yes if you choose that package from our price page that include installation service. But no worries this theme setup is very easy with detail steps are provided in the manual.
What if there are essential features* that is not available in the theme?
Yes we would give full support and update the theme to support any of the essential feature that is not available in the theme feature.
*The essential features such as language
What are included in the theme ?
- Theme files
- Image file with PSD
Can I use this theme forever ?
Yes off course you can. Our 1 year support and update term mean that we would give you 1 year support and any update from our developer team. But you can use the theme forever. If you want to continue the support, it is required to purchase the support for 1 years with 50% cost from initial theme prices. Your support on our team would help us to improve any product that we had released. It also to maintain the compatibility of any new releases of OJS from PKP.
What is support mean and How can I get support ?
We would give support which is related to the installation and the implementation of the features of the theme. The support does not include custom customization of the theme. We provide support priority by using email or Whatapps. We may need your server or OJS credential if we need to handle your problem directly.
I want more specific need. Can you provide us ?
Yes just contact our team by using email or Whatapps.
Suggestion of any feature of the theme ?
Off course, we work for our customer and we would strive to give best product based on their need. Just send us any message we would consider it to include the new feature if it really needed to the new release.
Yes we provide guarantee if the features that include in the theme is not work. Guarantee is in kind of the immediate fix that reported by any of our client. But note that we don’t provide refund. Guarantee does not cover if you make custom modification on any theme script. Make sure you read all the terms.
Theme Change Log - Update History
2.19 – 24 Dec 2019
– Improve RTL language support Big thank to Mohamed BENMOUSSA -محمد بن موسى (https://mer-j.com/) for the contribution on the language
– Better Translation for the theme language
– Add arabic locale (ar_IQ) by the contribution of Mohamed BENMOUSSA
2.18 – 10 Dec 2019
– Add New Child Theme for Third Package : JATSParser Compability (JATS Version : JATSParser_2.0.1-1) – Sponsored by Dr. Biju Hameed (jicna.org)
– Fixed some warning/notice error from the theme
– Fix the header translation bug on the index page static, Thank to Paweł from Pressto Publication.
– Add Polish Translation.
2.17 – 30 November 2019
– Minor bug fix
2.16 – 26 November 2019
– Fix some css style
– Fix bug on crossmark
– Fix margin style for additional content
2.15 – 4 November 2019
– Add Portugese (Brazil) Translation
– Fix bug on multi language on journal name on index site page.
2.14 – 23 October 2019
– Fix crossmark button bug
2.13 – 11 October 2019
– Fix index page responsiveness
– Fix DOI margin on journal index
– Add crossmark button new features New features
2.12 – 24 Sept 2019
– Add Show the DOI on journal index (can be disabled)
– Change the style of the galley link to more concise based on theme color
– Improve meta tag for indexing purposes (work on minimum version from ojs 3.1.2)
2.11 – 31 August 2019
– Fix language compatibility translation for Vietnamese
– Add hyperlink from journal small icon to the home page
– Fix form width on registration form
2.10 – 03 July 2019
- Redesign the Index journal page
- Add new feature Dimension badge label (refer to the documentation for the detail info to activate it)
2.9 – 03 July 2019
- Add footer mode style 2 (refer to the manual to get the updated version)
- Remove the Addthis after the end of page
- Fix some responsive issue
2.8 – 25 Juni 2019
- New Feature to change logo option (Big or Small mode)
- Fix some responsive issue
2.7 – 22 Juni 2019
- Fix style for navigation and search button
- Remove bloated unused boostrap theme, Now it only has 12 style option
- Fix padding of about journal and logo
- Add search logo on search button
2.6 9 – Juni 2019
- Add new feature color picker for theme 🌈 inspired by Health Sciences Theme
- Replace Education theme wallpaper with a better one
- Fix some style to suit the new feature
- Change default header font type (Lora to Merriweather)
2.5 – 1 Juni 2019
- Fix author style item on the article detail
- Remove border of image cover on article detail page
- Remove border of author list
- Remove translation for Reference header for better google indexing
- Fix reference on ol item
- Add consistent style to block custom title (add ) as title to custom block to add some color
2.4 – 25 Mei 2019
- Add new feature : Google indexing references based on official guidelines : https://scholar.google.com/intl/en/scholar/inclusion.html#indexing 🎓
- Add new feature : Effortless Microsoft Academia indexing (others indexing could be supported too) 🎓
- Resize Journal Cover
- Relocate Hamburger menu
- Fix Long journal name issue.
- Fix Table / Mobile Landscape view responsive issue
- Hide breadcrumb on mobile for article detail page
2.3 – 13 Mei 2019
- Add new feature. Disable Galley Link on the Journal Index page (Important to SEO Optimization — increase dwelling time)
- Fix Cosmo Theme less file on header link color
- Fix article summary style if no article page is present.
2.2 – 3 Mei 2019
- Add zoom effect to the submission image and site link
- Justify text on journal description and some of the paragraph text
- Fix homepage logo padding.
- Add keyword meta tag on the article detail page (Optimized SEO)
- Fix announcement image mobile responsiveness
- Fix bug on ojs < 3.1.2 for Archive page (Article not shown) (Thank to Kawahyu – UIN Mataram)
Version 2.1 24 April 2019
- Fix image width
- Fix Logo site width on mobile view
- Add article keywords
- Add primary contact author email
- Fix carousel image height (much appreciated to Mr. Mobolaji O. Tenibiaje)
- Fix Reference readmore text overlap
- Reposition the doi on article detail page
Version 2.0 08 April 2019
- Compatible with OJS version : 22.214.171.124 and 3.1.2… yeah 💎
- Upgrade the boostrap.min.js to 3.3.7
- Restyle the author section on the article page header
- Fix responsive view of the author section on the article page header
- Restyle the author and citation panel on the article detail page
- Fix Bug : Article would show blank page if no galley is present
- Add the legacy page for 3.1.2
– Article detail doi
– Article detail pubs
– Article summary galley
– IndexJournal Announcements
– Registration Form
- Fix and add translation to the contact page (mailing address)
Version 1.6 : 06 April 2019
- Style the new Article Page.
- Change the header style of article page.
- Fix the subscription atom icon width on the sidebar
- Remove the html character on meta tag
- Fix the editorial team style
- Add readmore feature on the article references : article page layout 📑
- Fix the journal index for journal that does need journal cover
- Add text shadow on the article detail section name
- Add the New article page style. You would love this feature 🎉
Version 1.5 : 1 April 2019
- Add meta tag googlebot on the header
- Add shadow effect on the header 🎉
- Add sidebar icon example on the documentation
- Fix the author margin and padding on article detail
- Add border to the panel of authors list on article detail page
- Restyle the author list on the Article detail
Version 1.4 – 2019/03/22
- Add new sidebar feature : Make submission
- New Feature sidebar feature : Menu with new hover animation effect 🥳
- New Feature Style the sidebar menu hover effect by theme selection 🥳
- New Feature article date history – Submitted, Accepted and Published (automatically hide the date if does not have any record on database) 📆
- Style the Static Page by removing the sidebar, to make user focus on the content
- Remove the footer logo, so the administrator of OJS can use custom logo for the footer
- New feature make OJS SEO Friendly so your site can be crawled by search engine easily and increase the ranking for your site on search engine search (google, bing, others) . We proudly say that this is the first theme of OJS that optimized for SEO ⚡️🔥
- Fix Issues Archive Page (Previously the issues description is not shown)
- Add Google scholar indexing meta and publisher name meta for article.
Version 1.3 – 2019/03/16
- Add New Feature statistic counter 👍
- Add biography style and preview on the article detail page
- Fix bottom of the margin in article details
- Add DOI & Icon Meta On the article details
- Style the Statistic of article in article detail
- Reorder the “How to cite” in article detail page
- Remove border on journal thumbnail cover
- Add Make Submission image on the demo site
- Add option to show or hide the article statistic
- Add orchid icon on the article detail
- Fix References header size on the article detail page
Version 1.2 – 2019/03/04
- Add New Feature logo carousel 🤗 and add manual to the documentation
- Resize the font size of the title in article detail .
- Add the indexed-by icon list with smart slider support (slide will automatically run if indexed-by icon more than 6)
- Fixed the readability on the journal detail page
- Added new default base theme page for the article (taken form default layout)
- Remove sidebar in the article detail page and make the column on maximum (col-md-12)
- Change the size of the article column to full size (as sidebar removed)
- Change style of header panel in article detail
- Add icon in the article meta summary
- Add Journal Description on Journal Index Page
Version 1.1 – 2019/02/10
- Fix Documentation on footer section (add icon to footer)
- Restyle the footer icon and styling
- Change the size of Header font.
- Change padding size of the main content to save space on responsive mode
- Separation between PSD file and core theme file in the google drive.
- Academic Pro Bundle Released.
1.0 – 20 Dec 2019
- First release of Academic Pro Extended Version
Ver 2.1 25 Mei 2019
- Fix Google Scholar Indexing Bug Thank to Mohammad Rizki Fadhil Pratama
Ver 2.0 10 Mei 2019
- Make compatible with OJS 3.1.2
- Fix Dropdown menu color and background
- Fix Archive Issue
Ver 1.2 — 2019/03/17
- Remove the sidebar on the article detail
- Styling the typography on the article detail
- Add new template file -> article.tpl
- Add style to the panel on the article detail
- Add changelog as file to the theme folder
- Add new theme version to support OJS 3.1.2
- Fix the registration form on the frontend thank for Mr. Bolaji Tenibiaje for OJS 3.1.2 version
- Remove the sidebar on the static page
Ver 1.1 — 2019/01/12
- Fix failed theme to be activated on admin dashboard appearance tab.
- Add notes for the style option.
- Add more words to language translation.
- Centralized the Download center on the Google Drive manager.
- Add the installation guide in the manual doc
- Add the changelog in the documentation
- The version of the theme shown in the OJS plugin theme selection
Ver 1.0 — 2018/12/20
Academic Free Theme Released