OJS Theme - Unify
In our visual world, the credibility of your Journal would be expressed by what impression you would bring to any visitor. We refined Unify an Open Journal Systems (OJS) theme with high-quality design in mind. With essential and exclusive features that are important for your journal that help to increase the trustability and authenticity of your journal.
These factors would increase the spread of the knowledge and the interest of any party to participate in your journal publication
Unify Theme Value
Better JATS Parser
Effortless JATS article processing by built-in theme JATS Parser component. The result of the parser also including the table of content that made nicely integrated with theme style. So user does not need to download article to view full version
One-Click Article Share
We provide as One click the article page. Make it easier to share the article to any social media. Simplify the spread of ideas and results from the journal article to any social media. It makes your article has a bigger chance to get more citation
Statistic Mini Counter
We add statistics counter for any article on you Journal or issue. This automatically recount by any activity of user either reading the article or download any attachments.
Themes designed to compatible with the latest OJS version to ensure you always get the updated OJS version and the patch or additional feature from PKP. We also consistently release regular maintenance and updates for the theme.
Top notch and high quality Journal presentation
OJS3 theme – Unify built with the concept of a beautiful visual aspect of journal view and maximize functionality of the journal publication system. The design of the Unify tailored to attain positive impression for your journal and bring up the whole new experience from any reader when visit your Journal.
Did you know that Google and other search engine will prioritized more on responsive journal rather than journal that only focus on desktop display?
With our premium theme, it is built with fully responsive as recommended by Google, mean that Google will priority your journal on their search result more than a journal that does not built with responsive display.
Yes, this is the best investment for your journal success, take action now!
Essential component for your Journal
OJS3 theme – Unify has a versatile template design, which makes it the salient choice for any kind of Journal. Unify Theme packaged with must have built in component which offer you truly great experience and impression. This theme also the only one Premium OJS 3 Template that include the JATS parser as built in component.
The theme also integrate the share button to your article page you it easier to you to make your article viral with help of your reader and visitor.
Compatible with OJS latest version
OJS3 theme – Unify template always keep up for the latest OJS 3 this make sure you will get the secured version of OJS and get the latest additional version from Official Open Journal System (OJS) System.
More Unify Feature
3 Different Header concept
Most Read & Most view Article
More feature too come...
- ✔️ Unify OJS 3 Theme with easy installation
- ✔️ JATS Parser Improved Support
- ✔️ Editorial Pick section
- ✔️ Complete documentation
- ✔️ Include the Dimension Badge
- ✔️ Free additional PSD files
- ✔️ Mini statistic for article
- ✔️ Most Viewed and Most Read built in feature
- ✔️ Upcoming issue built in feature
- ✔️ Crossmark Article tracking Integration
- ✔️ Bonus : Editorial Pick Plugin Save ($125)
- ✔️ Orcid ID support on article detail
- ✔️ DOI option to show and hide
- ✔️ 3 Pre header Design
- ✔️ Detailed Documentation available
- ✔️ One journal usage licenses
- ✔️ Lifetime active license
- ✔️ 1 year update & Support
- ✔️ Free Journal Installation
- ✔️ Elegant text to left mode support
- ✔️ Fully support for latest version of OJS
* OJS minimum version 3.1.2
Beware, themes are not only a matter of appearance but also the compatibility with the indexing requirements
Be aware that using a theme that is not compatible with indexing can cause your journal to fail to be indexed and in some cases it can take 1 to 2 years for re-submission. Don’t waste your precious time due to the wrong choice of theme for your journal.
All themes created by us designed to meet mandatory requirements by several indexes and has been used by hundreds of publishers globally with the proven positive of value for their journal succeed. Read how we designed our theme by following the best practice from the indexing requirement including Scopus, DOAJ and others, here!
What our client said about our products and services ?
Open Journal Theme Product and Services has been used for online journal world wide from Poland, Turkey, Indonesia and others country.
We can say without hesitation our products are very compatible with OJS and we give best services for our clients.
If you need more info or custom themes contact us on :
Library used by this theme :
1. Open Journal System (OJS) 3 is online journal management system as built and maintenance by PKP
2. Boostrap 3 refer to the CSS Framework built by twitter
3. This theme uses Font Awesome icon, to show all icon list click this link
4. Jats Parser for OJS 3 system credit to @Vitaliy
If you want to install latest OJS 3 system you can download OJS in PKP. For the latest OJS version you can download here OJS latest version
This theme proudly sponsored by Jamt Journal, Faculty of Engineering University of Riau (UNRI)
Our Valuable Customer :
Choose your Theme package :
- Full features of Unify OJS 3 Theme Packages
- Unify – 3 different Header option
- Including the Image Asset + PSD Files as seen on the demo page
- Single Journal license
- Convenient installation of the theme
- Including with Detailed Documentation
- Including the Editorial Team Block feature
- Including the beautiful sidemenu provided by theme
- Free Installation on your Journal
- Lifetime active license
- Free update and Support for 1 years
- Priority Support
(Just contact us we will guide you if you have any problem on installation)
*This theme required minimum OJS version 3.1.2
- Including the previous packages
- We setup and implement all the features that provided by the theme for one of your journal
- Implement Journal header
- Install your custom header image (CSS)
- Setup the announcement based on the image template.
- Site link image customization based on image template
- Add the Footer content based on the theme template.
- Add the Editorial Image block based on the image provided by the client
- Include OJS Optimazation
- *required access to your OJS cpanel and admin area
Select this option if you dont have time to setup the theme.
- Including the previous packages
- Free OJS managed hosting starter package for 1 Journal – 1 year
- Include OJS Optimized and Secured Your from hack attempt
- Setup Editorial pick feature
- Setup Google analytics integration Save $190
- Add required template content for your OJS site
- Optimize your OJS by setting up recommended plugin
- Add favicon to your journal based on your journal logo
- Design your journal cover or improve it
- Add custom header image
- Add Twitter Sidemenu Feature
- Activate email notification on OJS
- Setup OJS statistic & Histogram for article download and read
- Add Spam protection
- Design page Editorial Team your journal
- Ready to use OJS
You want everything done and need to implement optimization on your existing OJS.
*This services required authentication for your host panel
* We only setup for one language on one of your journal
How to buy :
We support Paypal payment.
Need help? please email or send message to our whatsapps link.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this theme purchase include installation ?
Yes , We provide installation but implementation on all component should be done by client (single Journal package ). The documentation explained in step by step to implement all the features of the theme. If you want to use more our services to implement additional services including the design for your header and make your journal more secure and faster, you can choose the package from our price page .
What if there are essential features* that is not available in the theme?
Yes we would give full support and update the theme to support any of the essential feature that is not available in the theme feature.
*The essential features such as language
What are included in the theme ?
- Theme files
- Image file with PSD
Yes off course you can. Our 1 year support and update term mean that we would give you 1 year support and any update from our developer team. But you can use the theme forever. If you want to continue the support, If you extend support and theme updates for a year, you will get a 25% discount from the initial theme package price. Your support on our team would help us to improve any product that we had released. It also to maintain the compatibility of any new releases of OJS from PKP.
How much if I need to pay on the second year to extend the support ?
Please remember that, the theme that you have purchased can be used forever without the need to pay for yearly payment or subscription. However if you need to extend the support in term get the updated version of the theme on the second year, you should pay 20% from the theme first package price. For example, on the first year you have chosen the third complete package of the theme which is $785. The second year you need to get the updated version of the theme, so you would need to pay 50% from the theme base price. This support cost to ensure our team can give you more quality product and better services.
What is support mean and How can I get support ?
We would give support which is related to the installation and the implementation of the features of the theme. The support does not include custom customization of the theme. We provide support priority by using email or Whatsapps. We may need your server or OJS credential if we need to handle your problem directly.
I want more specific need. Can you provide us ?
Yes just contact our team by using email or Whatsapps.
Suggestion of any feature of the theme ?
Off course, we work for our customer and we would strive to give best product based on their need. Just send us any message we would consider it to include the new feature if it really needed to the new release.
Yes we provide guarantee if the features that include in the theme is not work. Guarantee is in kind of the immediate fix that reported by any of our client. But note that we don’t provide refund. Guarantee does not cover if you make custom modification on any theme script. Make sure you read all the terms.
2.15 – 22 June 2020
– Fix default value for recent article limit
2.14 – 18 June 2020
– Add the new spanish language
– Fix css indexing that shown on the archive page.
2.13 – 12 June 2020
– Fix the compability with OJS 3.2.1.rc1
– Fix the doi on the most read and most view on OJS 3.2.1.rc1
– Fix the mini statistic that does not shown on the journal index
2.12 – 01 Jun 2020
– Fix the orphaned most view and most read query
2.11 – 28 May 2020
– Fix compability for OJS 3.2.0-3 as reported by Dr. Ugur
2.10 – 7 May 2020
– Fix some minor styling
2.9 – 27 April 2020
– Fix Search page submission
2.8 & 1.8 – 22 April 2020
– Add option to show announcement on the top section.
2.6 & 1.6 – 21 April 2020
– Fix theme option
– Fix badge dimension
– Fix crossreff on article details page
– Remove make submission on article details
2.1 – 17 April 2020
– Fix article detail repeating hook
– Fix full issue galley button
2.0 – 04 April 2020
– Update the Unify compability with OJS 3.2.0-x
– Separate the version Unify 2 -> For OJS 3.2.X
- Fix GS metadata
- fix access array key on null
- Add compability with ojtJatsParser plugin
- Add custom block for editorialpick plugin
- Add compability for OJS 3.3.X Version
- Use the default JATS Parser plugin
- Add feature to enable to reloacte the article section location on the journal index
- Fix some styling for catalog page view by @almadani
- Fix header logo
- Add research gate logo on the editorial page
- Improve some design on responsive display
- Fix menu and add icon to the recent, most view and most read tab
- Fix the one one client journal that losing div content on custom block
- Update the JatsParser to the 3.2.1-1 compatible version
- Fix section article count
- Add new page style, Editorial Page – Check Theme Documentation
- Minor Fix
- Add logo on the editorial team for google scholar, orcid or scopus
- Add supported mode for Left to Right (Arabic Language) mode
- Minor styling fix
- Add compability with dialnet
- Fix default value for recent article limit
- Add the new spanish language
- Fix css indexing that shown on the archive page.
- Fix the compability with OJS 3.2.1.rc1
- Fix the doi on the most read and most view on OJS 3.2.1.rc1
- Fix the mini statistic that does not shown on the journal index
- Fix the orphaned most view and most read query
- Fix compability for OJS 3.2.0-3 as reported by Dr. Ugur
- Fix some minor styling
- Fix Search page submission
- Add option to show annoucement on the top section.
- Fix theme option
- Fix badge dimension
- Fix crossreff on article details page
- Remove make submission on article details
- Fix article detail repeating hook
- Fix full issue galley button
- Update the Unify compability with OJS 3.2.0-x
- Separate the version Unify 2 -> For OJS 3.2.X
- Add Before and After Cover component | Custom Block
- Add Author Resources Component | Custom Block
- Fix JATS Parser page result on visitor clicking any JATS File galley.
- Remove Language Block on sidebar (it is automatically put on the main navigation)
- Add icon on the language dropdown
- Allow style code on make submission block (as requested by Dr. Ugur)
- Add Turkish Language (Native translation) big appreciation to Dr. Ugur https://www.adlitipbulteni.com/
- More language compability on journal index
- Add more translation word
- Automatic add language selection on the Main navigation
- Make compability with Internet Explorer (Web designer nightmare 😀 )
- Add Polish Language
- Add maintenance mode on the theme (disabled cache on openjournaltheme hosting service)
- Fix some minor style
- Fix icon on JATS Parser
- Fix some minor styling.
- Fix indexing logo style
- Add nice share button
- Unify (Specific request from UNRI) release
Need More Services ?
Drop an email at : email@example.com
We would get to you ASAP!