Related Articles Plugin will display related articles that are relevant to the article being viewed by using the article keywords.
Related article data is taken from the similarity of the keywords of each article so that this feature makes visitors feel more comfortable reading in your journal for a long time. With this Related Article, other articles that have been published for a longer period of time can be easily found by visitors to your journal.
Click here for the plugin preview.
*The plugin can only be used for one single journal on each purchase
**The styling that is resulted from this plugin may be different based on the styling generated by the used OJS theme.
Read in detail about product requirements, features, support & warranty below detailed information.
- Each article should have keywords to be shown as related to another article
- OJS minimum version 3.1.2-4
Support and Warranty:
- Each of the plugin purchases will get 1-year free support and update.
- No refund is provided
- The plugin will work on your journal, contact our team if you have found any issues and we will solve the problem as soon as possible.
- The plugin can be used forever. The license renewal is not mandatory
- We have a right to remove the plugin when used in multiple journals without a valid activation code/purchase.
- The customer only has the usage license by purchasing this plugin that can be used for 1 journal for each of its product purchases.
- The image preview only shows how it will generate the Related Article that is based on the keywords (not category)
- The Related Article Section will be shown on the article detail page in the bottom section.
- The styling will be different from the specific theme used by the journal
- Although many of the standard OJS themes have implemented hook code, it is worth noting that the theme that is used in the plugin should implement a hook code in the article detail section (Templates::Article::Footer::PageFooter)
Privacy and Data
- On plugin activation, the plugin will send the required data for activation of this product including the journal URL, activation_code, and the product_name.
This data is only transferred once and never do another data transfer after the product has been activated.
- The data regarding this plugin is retained by the journal itself (for example the data inputted on the plugin setting form).
- No data transfer between this plugin to the external servers including our company when the plugin has been activated.
By purchasing this product you agree and understand the specification of the product and the description stated above.
Please note that we do not provide any refund policy (except if the product is not working as expected caused of some specific reason on your server).
We guarantee that this plugin will function under the terms described above.