Last Modified: 25 October 2022
PT. Inovasi Informatik Sinergi (openjournaltheme.com) (“Company,” “we,” “us”) respects your privacy and understands that you care about your personal information and how it is used. We value your trust in sharing your personal information with us and are dedicated to protecting your privacy, as further described on this page.
The Site is intended for a general audience, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16.
Information We Collect
We obtain personal information through this Site about you from a variety of sources. This includes the personal information you provide to us directly, the information we obtain from other sources, and the information we gather through automated means.
Information you provide to the Site. When you access certain features of the Site or directly correspond with us, we may collect certain types of information from you:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone and/or mobile numbers);
- Occupational data (such as profession, position, title, and company);
- Other information you may provide to us, such as through our “Contact Us” feature; and
Information obtained from other sources. We may obtain personal information about you through the Site from publicly available sources.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Device information, including unique identifiers and connection information, including the means of internet connection (e.g., WiFi connection, ISP);
- Your device type and settings, software used, browser type, and operating system;
- Language preferences;
- Websites or other services you visited before and after visiting the Site (referring URL)which is called referral;
- Web pages you view and links you click on within, and what search queries you may have run on, the Site (clickstream);
- Dates and times you access or use the Site; and
Location information, including the city and state associated with a unique identifier.
Since we rely on a third party to initiate the transaction on our site, we don’t collect your financial data when you are doing transactions with us. The financial data such as your Paypal or Bank account will reside on the third-party site such as the Paypal site, Xendit (for payment using a credit card), or Wise.com.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
How We Use Information We Collect From Cookies And Similar Technologies
We use the information we collect through automated means to allow you access to our Site and for the following general purposes:
- Protect our Networks: Cookies and similar technologies help us identify and prevent threats to our Site. They are necessary to protect your information and our business from outside threats.
- Allow you to Access our Site: Cookies and similar technologies permit your connection to our Site: our servers receive and record information about your computer, device, and browser, including potentially your IP address, browser type, other software or hardware information, and your geographic location.
- Assess Usage of Site: We use information about your usage of our Site, such as pages you have visited and search queries you have run, to assess how our Site is used.
- Advertising: We use Google Analytics (GA) to process the cookies of our visitors to do targeted advertising for our products and to learn about the behavior of our visitors by using the information provided by GA. To learn about GA on how they handle the cookies please read here.
Customer Data and URL
We may publish the customer URL that uses our product either the free product or commercial product. The purpose of this is to help other potential customers and our customers to implement all features of our product and help to illustrate the real usage of our product. An example of product usage exposure by our customers can be found here. However, you as the owner of a legitimate manager of the site can ask us to remove the URL on our site. We would delete your URL immediately.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we have about you against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. However, no data transmission or storage, or use of the Internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Visitor cookies that are kept on third-party services such as Google Analytics will be taken responsibly by those service providers.
Subject to applicable law, you may have certain rights to delete and/or correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control by emailing or writing to us at contact us. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to his/her personal information records. Content that is kept on third-party services such as Google Analytics can be removed by following the guide here.
Letter of acceptance
We use the information we collect through automated means to enable the LoA plugin to run very well when the user does initial registration:
- Letter of Acceptance plugin cannot edit, view, delete google docs data contained in the google account, we only share documents from templates that have been previously generated by the LoA OJS plugin.
- We have no right to distribute the data generated by our client to anyone without our client’s permission and we are fully committed to guaranteeing confidentiality regarding the data generated by the template in the form of docs and pdf.
- On plugin activation, the plugin will send the required data for activation of this product including journal URL, activation_code, and the product_name.
- When the process of converting LoA or RA, we are using Google service the data preservation policy is following the policy from the Google.
- This data is only transferred once and never does another data transfer after the product has been activated.
- The data regarding this plugin is retained by the journal itself (for example the data inputted on the plugin setting form).
No data transfer between this plugin to the external servers, including our company when the plugin has been activated except for the quota calculation synchronization and temporary data for LOA generation purposes.
How to contact us?
Use our contact form here.
PT. Inovasi Informatik Sinergi
Jalan Kayutangi 2 Karya Sabumi 7 No. 45B
South Borneo, Indonesia
Attn: Privacy Office