Indico is the effortless open-source tool for event organization, archival, and collaboration. You can download it for free on the official Indico website, but the installation of Indico can’t be done with 1 click like the plugin system on WordPress. Indico installation process can be said to be quite complicated because it uses the full Linux command and also uses other environments. We provide Indico installation services by our experienced team with additional benefits for running Indico on your server.
Unlike the installation process that is done automatically, the installation of Indico carried out by our team is done professionally by setup some configuration on your web server and security and is equipped with a set of additional Indico features. So you get a perfect Indico setup also more secure Indico platform free of hacker attacks and fast.
Our process is transparent by conveying some of the steps we have taken in the installation phase. Here is the task list that we would implement on this service :
- Installation of the stable version of Indico
- Setup for folder protection for any execution of suspicious file upload by any user of your Eprint
- Implement caching of any asset files for a faster load of your Indico
- Disable XSS configuration on server level
- Disable X-Frame on server level configuration
- Improve protection for any important files
- Remove the Server Banner to protect any spying attempt for your Indico.
Benefits you get from our Indico Installation Service :
- All features on Software Indico, guarantee 100% works well.
- More Secure Running Indico with our Security Optimization.
*this Installation only can be done on VPS server with root access, this can’t be run on Cpanel .
Vps will be provided by the client with at least the following specifications :
Medium Indico Server Requirement :
Ubuntu 18.04 Fresh Installation
Processor 2 Core
Ram 4 GB
- The server will be prepared by the client, we will do the installation and setup when the server is ready.
- We do not set up the daily backup for the Disaster Recovery Plan. The setup process will be carried out by the client and the team.
- After the warranty period expires, we are not responsible if at any time there is a technical problem with your Indico system.
- After finishing our work, we don’t serve the scope of using Indico, because we only do the installation process.