This is a block plugin that is compatible with the latest OJS 3.
Complete need for citation retrieval based on the Crossref data. Including wide journal level (most cited in all articles) and article detail page. Using caching mechanisms that allow fast extraction of the list of citations and number of citations and allow any user to share the article
This plugin will retrieve the citation counter from the Crossref data and will update the data from the server automatically once a week. So you don’t have to update the data manually. This plugin will be shown at the journal-index level, not on the article detail page level.
Not just that, the plugin also provides the share tools that allow any visitor to share the popular article based on the citation number with social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Email, Twitter, and other social media. This social media sharing tool will increase the potential of article citation from others.
*The plugin can only be used for one single journal on each purchase
**The styling that is resulted from this plugin may be different based on the styling generated by the used OJS theme.
Read in detail about product requirements, features, support & warranty in below detailed information.
- Journal should have ISSN
- The article should have DOI
- Crossref authentication to be inputted on the plugin setting
- some other minor requirements explained in the plugin documentation
- Minimum OJS version 3.1.2-4
- List of most cited citations on journal-level
- List of citations on the Article Detail Page
- Compatible with the latest OJS version
- Easy to set up with simple steps explained in the plugin documentation
- The Citation number visibility
- Plugin manual provided in detailed
- Data source from the Crossref official server.
- List of citing articles
- Social media share tool of the cited article
Support and Warranty:
- Each of the plugin purchases will get 1-year free support and update.
- The plugin will work on your journal, contact our team if you have found any issue and we will solve the problem as soon as possible.
- The plugin can be used forever. The license renewal is not mandatory
- This plugin is not affiliated with Crossref company.
- The plugin uses the legal API / source from Crossref data.
- We have a right to remove the plugin when used in multiple journals without a valid activation code/purchase.
- The customer only has the usage license by purchasing this plugin that can be used for 1 journal on each of its product purchases.
Privacy and Data
- On plugin activation, the plugin will send the required data for activation of this product including journal URL, activation_code, and the product_name.
This data is only transferred once and never does another data transfer after the product has been activated.
- The data regarding this plugin is retained by the journal itself (for example the data inputted on the plugin setting form).
- No data transfer between this plugin to external server (except Crossref) including our company when the plugin has been activated.
By purchasing this product you understand the specification of the product and the description stated above regarding the product.
Please note that we do not provide any refund policy. We guarantee that this plugin will function under the terms described above.